- • DL Brochure • 12 week planner booklet
- • Fact sheet set (family, budget and easy swaps) • BMI wheel
- • Blokes guide to swapping • Campaign poster
- • Food label reader - wallet card • Campaign fact sheet
- • Simple swap posters (set of 5) • Simple swap posters (Indigenous set of 5)
- • Winter swaps fact sheet • Autumn swaps fact sheet
- • Winter recipe card • Autumn recipe card
- • Country pantry fact sheets (set of 6) • Kate Gibbs recipe card
- • Swap it cards (set of 6)
Hard Copy Resources
With the Swap It, Don’t Stop It campaign ending in March 2013, the production of resources also ended. Limited hard copy resources are available from the Heart Foundation; please contact (08) 9388 3343 regarding availability.
Electronic Multicultural Resources:
Swap It, Don't Stop It song
Swap It, Don't Stop It Resources
These resources are available in Afghani-Dari, Arabic, Assyrian, Cambodian, Chinese, Filipino, Greek, Indian, Italian, Karen-Burma, Kirundi, Korean, Macedonian, Spanish, Sri Lankan, Sudanese-Dinka, Turkish and Vietnamese.
Eric the Mascot
Eric the mascot and the Swap It Don't Stop It banner are available for organisations to loan for community nutrition and/or physical activity events.
To request Eric for your event, please contact Ramdas at the Multicultural Service Centre of WA on (08) 9328 2699 or firstname.lastname@example.org.